Circle of Youth Engagement
- The youth and adult led Circle of Youth Engagement training focuses on building cross-generational partnerships that produce powerful community results! Facilitators aid youth and adult teams in identifying new approaches to authentic youth/adult decision-making resulting in the creation of an action plan for implementing service-learning in their home community.
- Through an award-winning standards-based curriculum and two annual regional youth leadership events, youthrive, the Upper Midwest Affiliate of PeaceJam, offers young people and adults the opportunity connect with thirteen Nobel Peace Laureates who pass on the spirit, skills, and wisdom they embody. The PeaceJam program is built on a pyramid of three simple ideas: Education, Inspiration, and Action with a focus on how global issues impact our local communities.
- youthrive: LIVE!, the production division of youthrive, encompasses creative expression and performance through the respectful utilization of authentic music and art as a tool for youth engagement. youthrive: LIVE! artists deliver captivating performances while preserving the inherent educational value of art and music.
Role reversal of a cop and youth from the Southside.
- The Face2Face program builds on the CYE model to break barriers separating youth and law enforcement; building relationships built on mutual respect and understanding. Through constructive conversation around crime prevention and shared skill-building, police and young people identify and address critical community issues together.
youthrive Leadership Team
A portion of the Leadership Team at this years PeaceJam/NSLC.
- Create or strengthen your own Youth/Adult Leadership Team by connecting to the youthrive network. The youthrive Leadership Team has three main levels:Scholars (ages 19-25), youthrive Cabinet (ages 14-18), and Junior Leaders (ages 12-14).